- 3/2/2021 - MARCH 2021 FIRE SAFETY TIP - The Dangers of Smoke Inhalation
Most fire-related deaths are not actually caused by burns, but by smoke inhalation. Smoke can incapacitate a person quickly, slowing them down or making them unable escape safely.
- 3/8/2021 - Cook With Caution To Prevent Home Fires
Most kitchen fires are caused by unattended cooking. To help prevent home fires that start in the kitchen, here are a few tips you might find helpful.
- 3/15/2021 - Electrical Safety And Home Fires
Electronics can be a fire hazard if not maintained or used correctly. In fact, electrical malfunctions is a top cause of home fires. Here are a few tips on electrical safety to prevent home fires.
- 3/22/2021 - How To Keep Children Safe From Fire
Learning about fire safety can help your child know how to protect themselves in the event of a fire.
- 3/29/2021 - What To Do If a Home Fire Starts
In the event of a fire in your home, here are a few safety tips to remember. Click to get the tips.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?